Designed in Tennessee & Made in China.
The Calypso SB90 is the first aluminum (7075) razor released as part the Windsor Pro Line & our first Aluminum Windsor Razor.
The SB90 is the Solid Bar or Scalloped Bar base plate with a 0.90mm blade gap. This razor is suited for average to heavy beards.
|Model||Length Inches||Length MM||Weight Ounces||Weight Grams||Knurling Style|
|Calypso||3.5"||88.9 mm||0.95 oz||27 g||Barber Pole|
|Model||Blade Gap||Blade Type||Comb Style||Shave Style||Aggression (1-9)|
|SB90||.90 mm||Double Edge||Solid Bar||Windsor Pro DE||6/9 - Regular to Heavy|
- Extra knurling added to the handle, making it the best gripping barber pole.
- Facets that contact the blade are bead blasted to remove machine marks and ensure the machining tolerances are preserved.
- Size of the rinse slots have been increased.
- Blade angle adjusted slightly to improve feel.
- Blade exposure adjusted to balance sing and smoothness.
- Blade tabs are covered, but can still be held in place with finger and thumb.
- Threads beveled to ease assembly.
Read more - Introducing the Windsor Pro
Parts' Manufacturing Location & Availability