The Calypso SB90 is the first aluminum (7075) razor released as part the Windsor Pro Line & our first Aluminum Windsor Razor.
The SB90 is the Solid Bar or Scalloped Bar base plate with a 0.90mm blade gap. This razor is suited for average to heavy beards.
|Model||Length Inches||Length MM||Weight Ounces||Weight Grams||Knurling Style|
|Calypso||3.5"||88.9 mm||0.95 oz||27 g||Barber Pole|
|Model||Blade Gap||Blade Type||Comb Style||Shave Style||Aggression (1-9)|
|SB90||.90 mm||Double Edge||Solid Bar||Classic DE||9 - High / Heavy|
- Extra knurling added to the handle, making it the best gripping barber pole.
- Facets that contact the blade are bead blasted to remove machine marks and ensure the machining tolerances are preserved.
- Size of the rinse slots have been increased.
- Blade angle adjusted slightly to improve feel.
- Blade exposure adjusted to balance sing and smoothness.
- Blade tabs are covered, but can still be held in place with finger and thumb.
- Threads beveled to ease assembly.
Read more - Introducing the Windsor Pro
Included with the Calypso SB90
- 5" x 5" presentation box with high density foam insert to protect your shaver during shipping and travel.
- 1 5-Pack of Astra Superior Platinum Double Edge Razor Blades.
- 1 5" x 5" Microfiber Polishing Cloth
- 2 Razor Saver Samples - Rubber
- 2 Razor Saver Samples - Nylon
- Free Domestic Priority Shipping
- Remove the blade before cleaning.
- Rinse thoroughly, disassemble the razor, and allow to dry fully.
- Once dry, wipe each razor part with the Microfiber Cloth to remove any water marks.
- Clean your razor each time you change the blade by scrubbing the razor parts between your fingers with foaming antibacterial hand soap. Wipe dry with a soft cloth.
- For any persistent build-up, scrub the razor parts lightly with a spare toothbrush and a dab of toothpaste. Then complete the previous step.
- Buff out any water marks with the included Microfiber Polishing Cloth.