Now Available for Pre-Order (Estimated in stock the last week of July)
The Kronos SB90 is the first stainless steel (303) razor released as part the Windsor Pro Line.
The SB90 is the Solid Bar or Scalloped Bar base plate with a 0.90mm blade gap. This razor is suited for average to heavy beards.
||73 g||Cross Hatch
|Model||Blade Gap||Blade Type||Comb Style||Shave Style||Aggression (1-9)|
|SB90||.90 mm||Double Edge||Solid Bar||Classic DE||6/9 - Regular to Heavy
- Facets that contact the blade are bead blasted to remove machine marks and ensure the machining tolerances are preserved.
- Rest of the razor is meticulously polished to a mirror finish.
- Size of the rinse slots have been increased.
- Blade angle adjusted slightly to improve feel.
- Blade exposure adjusted to balance sing and smoothness.
- Blade tabs are covered, but can still be held in place with finger and thumb.
- Threads beveled to ease assembly.
Read more - Introducing the Windsor Pro
Included with your Windsor Pro
- 5" x 5" presentation box with high density foam insert to protect your shaver during shipping and travel.
- 1 5-Pack of Astra Superior Platinum Double Edge Razor Blades.
- Free Domestic Priority Shipping
- Remove the blade before cleaning.
- Rinse thoroughly, disassemble the razor, and allow to dry fully.
- Once dry, wipe each razor part with the Microfiber Cloth to remove any water marks.
- Clean your razor each time you change the blade by scrubbing the razor parts between your fingers with foaming antibacterial hand soap. Wipe dry with a soft cloth.
- For any persistent build-up, scrub the razor parts lightly with a spare toothbrush and a dab of toothpaste. Then complete the previous step.