Designed in Tennessee & Made in China.
The Kronos SB90 is the first stainless steel (303) razor released as part the Windsor Pro Line.
The SB90 is the Solid Bar or Scalloped Bar base plate with a 0.90mm blade gap. This razor is suited for average to heavy beards.
|Model||Length Inches||Length MM||Weight Ounces||Weight Grams||Knurling Style|
|Kronos||3.5"||88.9 mm||2.56 oz||73 g||Cross Hatch|
|Model||Blade Gap||Blade Type||Comb Style||Shave Style||Aggression (1-9)|
|SB90||.90 mm||Double Edge||Solid Bar||Windsor Pro DE||6/9 - Regular to Heavy|
- Facets that contact the blade are bead blasted to remove machine marks and ensure the machining tolerances are preserved.
- Rest of the razor is meticulously polished to a mirror finish.
- Size of the rinse slots have been increased.
- Blade angle adjusted slightly to improve feel.
- Blade exposure adjusted to balance sing and smoothness.
- Blade tabs are covered, but can still be held in place with finger and thumb.
- Threads beveled to ease assembly.